If you believe in good faith that any material posted on or through our Service infringes the copyright in your work, please contact our copyright agent, designated under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) (17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)), with correspondence containing the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification, with information reasonably sufficient to allow its location of the material that is claimed to be infringing;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this policy, your DMCA notice may not be valid. For any questions regarding this procedure, or to submit a complaint, please contact our designated DMCA Copyright Agent:
Scott Smedresman, Esq.
Please and Carrots, LLC
McCarter & English, LLP, 245 Park Ave., 27th Fl., New York, NY 10167
COMPLAINT POLICY (INCLUDING TRADEMARK AND PRIVACY)
If you believe in good faith that any material posted on the Service infringes any of your rights other than in copyright, or is otherwise unlawful, you must send a notice to email@example.com, containing the following information:
- Your name, physical address, e-mail address and phone number;
- A description of the material posted on the Site that you believe violates your rights or is otherwise unlawful, and which parts of said materials you believe should be remedied or removed;
- Identification of the location of the material on the Site;
- If you believe that the material violates your rights, a statement as to the basis of the rights that you claim are violated;
- If you believe that the material is unlawful or violates the rights of others, a statement as to the basis of this belief;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized and that the information you are providing is accurate to the best of your knowledge and in good faith; and,
- Your physical or electronic signature.
If we receive a message that complies with all of these requirements, we will evaluate the submission, and if appropriate, in our sole discretion, we will take action. We may disclose your submission to the poster of the claimed violative material, or any other party.